Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So I still haven't taught my mom how to Blog. But I'll get there I promise.

Mike, Jess, and Hannah came up for my (ShanTay) graduation and while Hannah was here she got to help her Papa (my dad) plant the garden. She had such a blast.


Helping Papa furrow the garden












Here she is planting onions!










She's also been getting so worn out from all her
fun activities that she can't help but completely
pass out when she takes her naps

She has found that this sleeping position is the most comfortable. Even Lamby is found in the same area. Although she misses her mom and dad she's been having a blast. She's almost completed Lego Indiana Jones on the Xbox. She's going to be turning into a computer buff like her dad when she gets older.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I had no idea you had a blog!! And I love to blog!! It's nice to find more family. I can't believe ShanTay is engaged, that is so crazy! We're so happy for her. Well you guys have a good one!! See you later