Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BSU

This past weekend was orientation at Boise State University.
Tyler will be attending school there in the fall.
Tyler and I left early Friday morning and spent the day job hunting. He applied at every vet office near the school. He also applied at some other places.
We got a lot accomplished.
That evening Tyler got the chance to go swimming. It has been a long time since he has been able to swim. This is something he enjoys very much.






Saturday was orientation. We learned a lot. Tyler will be studying business.(Yeah Tyler)



In the computer lab registering. He is smiling now...



Registering take lots of concentration.



I was so exhausted after walking all aver campus and then returning applications to some of the places we went Friday that all I wanted to do was crash when we got back to the hotel. I wasn't vary smart and wore high heels so by the time we got done I had blisters on the bottom of my feet.
Sunday we went house hunting. We didn't have a lot of luck since it was Sunday, but we did get to see a couple of places, I was so surprised how expensive every thing is. All in all it was a good weekend and I enjoyed spending time with Tyler. We are so proud of his decision to go to school. We know that he will do well.

2 comments:

Jaymon & ShanTay Meikle said...

YAY Tyler! That's exciting and those are good pics! Miss you guys!

D said...

Good luck Tyler!

- Dave