Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 6: A Moment I Wish I Could Relive

Lisa: This was a little harder for me, I had to think about it all day. So... do I want to relive a moment and change it or just relive a moment as it was? I also couldn't think of just a single moment. I have missed going to all the events that my children have participated in from the first soccer game of Mikes, to the last dance competition of ShanTays, and all the swim and dive meets, track meets, choir performances, plays, graduations, camps, etc., etc., etc., in between. I loved watching my children succeed and growing in the things they enjoyed doing. I also thought alot about the first time each one of my children were placed in my arms for the first time after they were born. Each was such an incredible moment. I have decided that I will for ever cherish each moment I have had with my children and that I don't really want to relive any of them. Each one is a great memory that I will always have. I just want to have many, many more wonderful moments together!

Tony: I wish I could relive the day I agreed to do this challenge..... Then I could use Mike's line. "Or not."
I, like Lisa, have cherished the times with my children and their accomplishments. I miss sitting on the couch on Saturday mornings with my kids sitting next to me. When they were all safe and secure in my arms. Those were good days. But I am a fortunate man. I get to relive my favorite moment every day. The moment I look into Lisa's eyes and see the love I feel for her reflected back to me.

1 comment:

Jaymon & ShanTay Meikle said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!