Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 8: A thank You Letter To Someone That Has Changed My Life.

Lisa:
Dearest Tony,
Thank You for being my husband. Thank You for loving me for 30 years. Thank You for always making me laugh. Thank You for taking care of me. Thank You for loving me enough to want to be married to me for eternity. Thank You for four amazing children. Thank You for staying with me through all the rough times. Thank You for going shopping with me. Thank You for going along with me on all my little ventures. Thank You for ALL the many, many wonderful qualities that you have. (tooo many to start listing individually!) Thank You for always listening to my endless chatter. Thank You for all the wonderful things you have provided for me. Thank You for "What ever you want". Thank You for your smile, the way you look at me, your hugs and kisses. Thank You for always supporting me in my callings, and being my "assistant ______ ". Thank You for believing in me. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for everything!! I am a better person because of YOU. I love you so very much and think that you are the most amazing man ever.
Your loving Wife

Tony:
There are many many people who deserve this thank you note. I have always tried to surround myself with people who I admire. I have been fortunate to have been blessed with four wonderful children that fall into that category. So Thank You, my children for teaching me how to love unconditionally, Have patience as you learned new things, and for the lack of hair for watching you grow up and having to learn things on your own. But mostly for the opportunity of being part of your lives. You each have contributed to my growth. Thank you and I love you.

No comments: