Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 18: A Talent

Tony: Mom says I am talented at everything, so I guess I am. As I contemplate this day I realize how talented my children are and how many opportunities they had to expand on those talents. But I guess this is not about them. My Talents.... hmmmm. I guess I have an athletic ability to perform well in just about any type of sports activity. I get along well with people and I am able to listen when they need it. I try to fix problems which sometimes works out and sometimes not. But mostly I have a talent of adoring my beautiful wife and admiring her talents. Lisa: I have the ability to look at a home and turn it into a warm comfortable place to live. I have the talent to know the truth of a situation and am able to look beyond the surface. (dad wrote this one. Mom can always tell when the kids are being less than truthfull).

2 comments:

jblackbehr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jblackbehr said...

Yes, mom can see through the B.S. wall. Just tonight I got "that look" that she does when she's figured you out. I am grateful when she does it. It's a good place for her prideful children to tell her the truth without us having to come back after that fact to correct ourselves. ~Mike